DO NOT COME TO STAY IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19. OR HAVE RECENTLY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO DOES.
From July 19th 2021 face coverings are no longer mandatory in the hotel although our team may continue to wear them.
We encourage all guests to make use of the hand sanitising stations around the hotel.
Any reservations made direct with the hotel on a flexible basis are now subject to free cancellation up until 24hrs prior to arrival. Please see the policies on your booking confirmation.
You will be required to book a time slot for breakfast so as to avoid crowding in the dining area.
Health & Safety of guests and staff is still our number one priority. This does mean that we continue to have procedures in place that may affect the services we can provide, however you will always be met with the same warm welcome.
-Staff wearing PPE
-Investing in signage
-Installing plastic screening where necessary
-Asking guests not to come if they are showing symptoms of Covid-19, or have been in contact with someone who is
-Introducing hygiene stations, and hand sanitizers around the public areas
-Liaising with suppliers to ensure they are also practicing Covid-safe measures
-Providing staff with advice and training on new procedures
-No cash payments, card only please
• Flexible rates available, and we have changed the cancellation policy from 48 hours prior to arrival, to 24 hours.
• Customer welcome letter in your room on arrival.
• Reducing Housekeeping services – especially cleaning during the stay, to limit the risk to our Housekeepers.
• Introducing a new Housekeeping standards checklist, and increasing frequency of cleaning in public areas
• Keeping public areas as ventilated as possible.
• Using chemicals that have been professionally tested as to be effective against covid-19