We like to keep things close to home, which is why we offer our best deals to people who book directly with us. It’s well worth keeping an eye on our website, as we run a number of last minute deals that are perfect for a weekend and midweek getaway.
We also have packages for Special Lakes Breaks, where you can book any night with the non-refundable option and receive a 10% discount. You can also book 2 or more nights and receive a 10% discount, or even book 2 or more nights and use the non-refundable option and receive a 15% discount. As an extra treat, if you book direct through our website for 2 or more nights, you will receive a complimentary bottle of Prosecco!
Here are seven reasons to book with us directly and come and stay with us in 2017.
1. We value our customers highly and promise to never offer discounts on other sites or through agents or third parties.
2. We are a family-run business that benefits from the good relationships we have built with our guests over the course of many years.
3. All of our staff are considerate and happy to help, they have a fantastic knowledge of the local area and the natural wonders surrounding us.
4. We have a happy, friendly, and very welcoming atmosphere that we're sure you'll love.
5. You can dine out on your doorstep if you stay with us, and can choose from a number of lovely restaurants in Ambleside, or you can take advantage of a 10% discount off restaurant and bar food at The Regent Hotel, served daily between 12noon and 9pm.
6. There are endless beautiful walks in the Lake District where you enjoy the magnificent scenery, and if you’re off on a full day walking, you can leave the lunch time prep to us with one of our packed lunches from £7.50.
7. We have a number of comfortable and cosy rooms that are sure to suit your needs, including twin and family rooms, double rooms, superior rooms and even dog friendly rooms.
If you have any questions for us before you make a booking, please feel free to call us or send an email and we will be happy to address any enquiries you may have.