You don’t really need a reason to visit the Lake District, the photos alone should convince you of the beauty the Lakes has to offer. There’s something for everyone in the Lake District, with attractions to suit your needs running all throughout the year. This is a small collection of our top 5 attractions that you must visit this year…
- There are several National Trust attractions around the Lake District, but our favourite has to be Claife Viewing Station, overlooking Lake Windermere’s west shore.
- We may be biased but we do love a cruise on Windermere. Windermere Lake Cruises is a quintessential attraction for those having their first visit to Ambleside!
- For the perfect all-weather attraction, why not head down memory lane with a visit to the Lakeland Motor Museum, with countless exhibits and a collection of 150 classic cars collected over 50 years!
- The Hawkshead Brewery offers plenty, from a delicious range of beers and down-to-earth, hearty, classic food, you can be sure your tastebuds will be satisfied… And whilst you’re there, why don’t you take the brewery tour!
- Great for the whole family, Treetop Trek has some seriously fun treetop activities for you to enjoy whilst you traverse through Brockhole’s breathtaking ancient oak woodland.
We’re lucky to work alongside these wonderful attractions and you can find a collection of exclusive vouchers for some of these on the Real Lakes website.